File selection square box also detects priority?

Windows specific questions, problems.
ThyTorrenter

File selection square box also detects priority?

Post by ThyTorrenter »

Hello, I'll try to be clear since I'm not sure I'm using the correct terms. If I start a new download, select all of the torrent's files to be downloaded, but change the download priority on some of them, the box that indicates whether all, some, or none of the files have been selected (for download) gets black.

If I'm not mistaken, this clearly means that we have a partial file selection. Is it supposed to work this way with a mixed download priority selection too? If so, I think this behaviour is confusing especially with torrents that include several files/folder, because we cannot know quickly and reliably if all files are selected or not.

In the screenshot below, all files are selected for download but the box is black (not a check-mark).
Attachments
qbittorrent file selection.jpg
KitKat

Re: File selection square box also detects priority?

Post by KitKat »

You're correct.
The black box basically happens when you have a mixed file priority were you to set all files to maximum it would likely change back to a tick box. (not home havent tested)
It doesnt neccessarily mean partial file selection, just that not all files have the "normal" priority.

I believe this is a (known?) UI bug or intended feature.. not 100% sure.
ThyTorrenter

Re: File selection square box also detects priority?

Post by ThyTorrenter »

Any thoughts? This still looks wrong.

(thanks for the very nice 3.3.9 update btw)