Arrow selected

Windows specific questions, problems.
Smiley

Arrow selected

Post by Smiley »

How I can remove that arrow "Name" selected in qbittorrent?
I click wrong on that line and I don't found where I can remove that arrow up and down.
On another client I had something "Reset" but here I didn't found anything.
Please see attach.

PS.(An Error Has Occurred!
Cannot access attachments upload path!)

Link here with image upload:
https://imgur.com/3mfYmwL

Last edited by Smiley on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cholliwog

Re: Arrow selected

Post by Cholliwog »

A simple click on any other column should fix it. Additionally, if you right click on a column, you can control which are displayed, so you can try removing 'Name'.
Smiley

Post by Smiley »

[quote="Cholliwog"]
A simple click on any other column should fix it. Additionally, if you right click on a column, you can control which are displayed, so you can try removing 'Name'.
[/quote]

You don't understand.
I don't want to be another tab with arrow selected, I want to be and "Name" like that others.
To remove "Name" and to add again it will be the same, or to quit and run again client is the same thing.
Must to be something setting to I reset if I click sometime in wrong way like now.
Cholliwog

Post by Cholliwog »

[quote="Smiley"]
You don't understand.
Quite correct- what you mean by this:
I don't want to be another tab with arrow selected, I want to be and "Name" like that others.
[/quote]

Please rephrase.
Smiley

Post by Smiley »

[quote="Cholliwog"]
[quote="Smiley"]
You don't understand.
Quite correct- what you mean by this:
[/quote]

Please rephrase.
[/quote]

I want to be that tab "Name" like that others(Size, Done, Status) when is client installed default, but I clicked on "Name" and appear now that selected on blue and with arrow.

How to make it default to be, to not be selected right now to not reinstall again client???
Last edited by Smiley on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smiley

Post by Smiley »

Someone? :-\
mike20021969

Post by mike20021969 »

[quote="Smiley"]
Someone? :-\
[/quote]
I just opened qBittorrent on Windows XP.
I don't think the "arrow" can be removed. It will always show on one of the column headers.
As for the blue highlight on that selected column header, it must be something that shows on operating systems other than XP (at least). Therefore, I don't see it - phew!
Last edited by mike20021969 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smiley

Post by Smiley »

I don't know what is this, on Windows 10 I see is "#" before "Name", I when I install first time on fresh Windows I didn't have that and I don't found in there options.
On Windows 10 I see some screenshots isn't that arrow.Why?
Is there differences between Windows 10 and 7?
In utorrent I see is something to remove that arrow...must and here to be something like that.
I hate that arrow...
Maybe this problems is for Windows 7, if so must to be solved :|
Smiley

Post by Smiley »

Some reply from staff here?
Smiley

Post by Smiley »

BUMP!
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

qbt will always sort by a column. The arrow shows which column it sorts by now. The arrow direction shows the sorting direction (ascending/descending)

The "#" column only shows up if you enable torrent queuing in the program options. It is the queue number of each downloading torrent.
Smiley

Post by Smiley »

Hmm, I have't seen that arrow before.
When I press click wrong in client qBittorrent then I saw the selection(Arrow).

The question is why not count that queuing torrents?
Is see for other people in images count that torrents.