Qbittorent does not download the whole torrent

Windows specific questions, problems.
MrQuetorrent

Qbittorent does not download the whole torrent

Post by MrQuetorrent »

Hi. Newbie here.
I have tried to download a tv show with 6 episodes. I get the whole torrent (or so I thought), it reaches 100%. I always check again to see if the whole torrent is downloaded by forced rechecking. It was 100%.

So I tried watching the show, but there was en error playing some of the episodes. I rechecked the hash sum in the files I downloadded, and the episodes that didn't work had only reached 99,7%. So I downloaded the rest of the file until I had 100%. I forced rechecked the files again. 100%.

But this time I saved the downloaded files in a new folder. I re-downloaded the torrent, clicked pause when I had 1 %. I deleted the incompleted files and replaced them with the ones I had backed up in a new folder (that supposedly was 100%). I forced rechecked, and the files had only 99,7%.

This has happened on a few occasions now, and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong?

I tried to check the files with Utorrent instead. The ones that qbittorrent said was 100% was only 99,7% in utorrent. Whats going on?