doesn't seed

Linux specific questions, problems.
wifon

doesn't seed

Post by wifon »

Hi, I have a problem

Few days ago I had to reinstall my Mint and after reinstall I have a problem with qbittorrent. /home partition was preserved, so all torrents I had was preserved as well. After I've force rechecked all of them, I wanted to start seeding again, but after I resume any of torrents added before reinstall, they go to "completed" state after a few seconds. Temporary solution is that I force resume them, but then I see all of force resumed torrents in "Active" section, no matter if they actually upload or no.

This problem doesn't affect torrents added after reinstall.

See short movie: https://my.mixtape.moe/mhfvuk.webm

What could be the cause of this behaviour? The "On downloads done" option is disabled. I have no ratio limit set. No limits set at all.

qbittorrent version in 4.1.1 and I'm on Linux Mint 18.3
Switeck

Re: doesn't seed

Post by Switeck »

Almost certainly a bug...I've seen that as well within the last 3 days.
wifon

Post by wifon »

Just upgraded my system from Linux Mint 18.3 to 19 (clean install with /home preserved) and qbittorrent behaviour is the same. Torrents added before reinstall need to be forced, the ones added after reinstall work fine.
ReallyCoolName

Post by ReallyCoolName »

hmm, just checked on 2 boxes and I can say all my completed torrents on both boxes shows in category "Seeding" but also in category "Completed". And when there is takers, those torrents do seed.