Any 3.1.10 builds yet?

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
Rainmaker

Any 3.1.10 builds yet?

Post by Rainmaker »

Hi,

I've benefited greatly from community builds for OS X so far (thanks guys!). I noticed there's a new version out for about a week or so now, but no build for OS X. Is anyone planning to release one please?

It's a bit confusing because the News section of the site lists several OS X specific bug fixes, but there's no OS X release??  Every other platform gets the love, it's a shame. :-\ My Windows and Linux boxes are fully updated but my trusty MacBook Pro is lagging as usual. It'd be great if someone could release a build.

Many thanks. :)
reemusk

Re: Any 3.1.10 builds yet?

Post by reemusk »

I got notified it it needed to be restarted........and nothing changed. same libraries and same version.
Rainmaker

Post by Rainmaker »

That won't be an update. The app needs to restart occasionally if something goes wrong or corrupts. It'll prompt you at the bottom that it needs restarting then carry on with whatever it was doing.
ignas2526

Post by ignas2526 »

Yeah, would be nice to see 3.1.10 for Mac Os X
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

The MAC packager has issues building v3.1.10 PLUS he is really busy with real life atm.
However you can try his v3.2.0 alpha build(aka qbittorrent-master) that contains most of the changes found in v3.2.0 anyway: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45qkagvurvxh3tp/UX0Ni-BVK3
Rainmaker

Post by Rainmaker »

Thanks very much :)
littletree76

Post by littletree76 »

The latest build contained in disk image file qbittorrent-v3_1_x.dmg has been uploaded to following Dropbox site for free download.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45qkagvurvxh3tp/UX0Ni-BVK3

I have tested it after compilation in Mac OS 10.9.5 on my iMac with the test.torrent file (in above Dropbox site as well) without any issue and with good download speed (6.6 MB/s with 100 Mbps broadband Internet connection). Certainly no restarting is required. In fact I never have to restart qbittorrent application regardless of latest version in use (release 3.1.10 or alpha 3.2.0).
Rainmaker

Post by Rainmaker »

That's great, thanks! :)