Migrate from utorrent?

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
rockrabbit

Migrate from utorrent?

Post by rockrabbit »

Greetings,

I see there is a way to migrate from utorrent via windows... however is there away to do it on a Mac?

I would like if possible to bring the date stamps across.. the prefs I can re setup of course!

utorrent for the Mac is pretty much dead these days and with the news that the next version of macOS after High Sierra will be 64 bit only... it's time for a change and qBittorrent appears to be the best solution!

Thank you,

RR
Last edited by rockrabbit on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rockrabbit

Re: Migrate from utorrent?

Post by rockrabbit »

Evidently there is no way to bring across the utorrent date date.. as much I said screw it and just moved the .torrent files over..

glad to be rid of utorrent

happy to be on an open source 64 bit client!
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Peter »

Sorry that you didn't get much response in your threads Rockrabbit.
Thing is, the percentage of OS X users is really low, so it does not get as much testing.
Since Apple switched installation formats, it's also been a pain to set up a VM and do the testing work. So yeah.
bastardsheep

Post by bastardsheep »

I'm guessing it's the same story for settings? I've got a handful of RSS feeds and a LOT of shows set up in smart feeds/filters. They'd be a right pain to bring across manually.

At the very least can I set up defaults for any new smart feed/filter so it automatically checks all my RSS feeds and uses the same quality filters?