Torrents exist but don't show in Transfer Pane

Linux specific questions, problems.
spartan2600

Torrents exist but don't show in Transfer Pane

Post by spartan2600 »

I'm running Xubuntu 14.04 fully updated (set to the Pre-Released Updates AKA "trusty-proposed") and qBittorrent 3.1.9.2 downloaded from the qbittorrent.org stable repositories.

For weeks qBittorrent was working fine when suddenly completed torrents began disappearing from the "Transfers pane" upon completion. They stayed active however. I could pause every torrent in the Transfers pane and yet there'd still be uploading and downloading as you can see at the bottom right of the qBittorrent window. Even if I Ctrl+A and paused everything in the transfer pane, the invisible torrents would still transfer. All the torrents invisible to the Transfer pane showed up just fine in my completed torrents folder.

This of course means I couldn't control the invisible torrents nor see what my share ratio is on them.

I did a "Complete Removal" of qBittorrent in Synaptic and reinstalled. However, all of my old settings are back with the new install. I began downloading and am waiting to see if the completed torrents will disappear again. In the mean time, does anyone know what went wrong, or has anyone experienced the same issue?
ciaobaby

Re: Torrents exist but don't show in Transfer Pane

Post by ciaobaby »

What categories have got selected?
spartan2600

Post by spartan2600 »

Bah, I feel like such an idiot. I slid the categories pane away to the left until I couldn't see it anymore a long time ago. Somehow I must've bumped an arrow or hotkey to change the category shown in the main pane.
bloolips

Post by bloolips »

may be more fonts would alleviate your sitch....