Why it downloads all when you deselect files before downloading?

Windows specific questions, problems.
MonthOLDpickle

Why it downloads all when you deselect files before downloading?

Post by MonthOLDpickle »

You know that window that pops up when you open a torrent file to load it you can see what the torrent contains and select/deselect things. Even when deselecting it downloads everything.
FliessendWasser

Re: Why it downloads all when you deselect files before downloading?

Post by FliessendWasser »

Heh, guess what: there is already an issue open on Github: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/3559

Besides that, what version of qBittorrent are you using? And also, provide us the system you are using (we know that it is Windows, but we do not know which version) :)
Last edited by FliessendWasser on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MonthOLDpickle

Post by MonthOLDpickle »

[quote="brot0"]
Heh, guess what: there is already an issue open on Github: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/3559

Besides that, what version of qBittorrent are you using? And also, provide us the system you are using (we know that it is Windows, but we do not kno which version) :)
[/quote]

Sorry not very familiar with github.

AH he installed v3.3.0 (beta) on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Welcome MonthOLDpickle,

Thanks for responding to the Github issue also. Follow there, sledge might release a new beta to test.
FliessendWasser

Post by FliessendWasser »

[quote="MonthOLDpickle"]
Sorry not very familiar with github.

AH he installed v3.3.0 (beta) on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.
[/quote]

Haha, it's not a big deal if you are not familiar with GitHub. Me neither, which is why I rarely contribute.
But it's good (well, not really) that other users experience the same problem as I did. Let's hope it's fixed in the next beta build, or even in the stable 3.3.0.