Author Topic: Official Thank You Topic  (Read 4434 times)

Killua

• View Profile
    • Galaxia Nintendo
Re: Official Thank You Topic
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 01:42:36 am »
Latest update (3.3.5)  is truly Awesome! It's leaner and cleaner! A BIG Thank You to all the people who make qBittorrent possible!  ;D

netswap

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 01:36:44 am »
Just passed by to thank you guys that develop qBittorrent a lot.
Been on the boat since v3.1.10 I think (leave out the registration date of this account - came to the forums way later!), had a lot of torrent clients running in the past... well, over time it turned out that qBittorrent fits all my needs, and I cannot think to switch to an other client anymore.

Since April 2017, I have a way faster internet line (200MBit/s downstream), and of course there are torrents that fill up the speed. For now, I haven't found any other client that handles the speeds so well like qBittorrent. Low CPU-usage, high download speeds, moderate RAM usage, HDD is used just that I can do other things with it too. No other client can do this on my machine, they would lack at least one characteristic that I mentioned before.

I did donate a little amount of money to this project, but it's worth way more, really. Wish I could earn money from trees...

Thanks a lot again for your work. Can't wait for the next release to come!  ;D
brot0 // netswap

Utini

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2017, 03:45:20 pm »
Thank you!