Author Topic: Downloads stopped  (Read 272 times)

ed84

• View Profile
Downloads stopped
« on: May 19, 2017, 06:28:28 pm »
Hello, i have been using qBt for a while and never had issues.
Now when i add some torrents they seem to start the downlad slowly but seconds after they just got to queued and dont initiate again.
Im using the last version 3.3.12

Regards

Switeck

• Forum addict
    • View Profile
Re: Downloads stopped
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 11:45:13 pm »
DHT seems to be working and you even get a green light at bottom meaning qBT is getting incoming connections ok...

So are these torrent somehow set to automanaged by qBT?
What are torrent queue settings in qBT?
Are there other torrents loaded into qBT not shown in the screenshot that are "seeding" (but likely not connected to any active peers)?

kuktent

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 01:23:18 am »
I came in here searching for an answer to the same problem.  I checked the logs and they told me I had 0 available space on my drive.  I deleted some old data right quick and boom! my torrents were up and running again.

Hope your issue is as simple as mine! 

Cheers!

ed84

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 01:30:05 am »
DHT seems to be working and you even get a green light at bottom meaning qBT is getting incoming connections ok...

So are these torrent somehow set to automanaged by qBT?
What are torrent queue settings in qBT?
Are there other torrents loaded into qBT not shown in the screenshot that are "seeding" (but likely not connected to any active peers)?

Yes everything is working, but dont know why is queued the torrent once is started, could you upload a screenshot of your saving management in order to contrast with mine?

I came in here searching for an answer to the same problem.  I checked the logs and they told me I had 0 available space on my drive.  I deleted some old data right quick and boom! my torrents were up and running again.

Effectively im using an external hard drive and the unit´s letter wasn´t set correctly, i changed it right away but still the downloads are queueing all the time whatever torrent i add.

SOLVED: I just reinstall QBT and its working like a charm, the best software for torrents, thanks anyway!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:54:09 am by ed84 »