Author Topic: Windows tool for migration from Bittorrent/uTorrent/Deluge to qBittorrent  (Read 17104 times)

DeathStalker

• View Profile
Hmmm, so no one has run any tests on the issues that I posted about last year?  Sad.

Maybe it's not an issue if you don't currently use the pre-allocation and !ut extension, I don't know.  But I still feel it is something that should be looked into.  I won't be giving it another try until more testing has been done (not with ~2k titles I current have loaded on multiple trackers).

rumanzo

• View Profile
Hmmm, so no one has run any tests on the issues that I posted about last year?  Sad.

Maybe it's not an issue if you don't currently use the pre-allocation and !ut extension, I don't know.  But I still feel it is something that should be looked into.  I won't be giving it another try until more testing has been done (not with ~2k titles I current have loaded on multiple trackers).

I have already said everything.
There is a difference in saving the pieces of files, I tried to compare them and understand the pattern and did not succeed, the bittorrent\utorrent is closed source software, and programming is my hobby (useful for work).
You can prepare for migrating - finish all your downloads before importing, or uncheck the option add !ut|!bt to file extension.

I'm not sure that I will ever be able to implement this feature.
If you want to implement this feature - you can do pull request, or at least help me with the analysis of the difference of saving pieces qBittorrent (*.parts) and uTorrent (*.dat).