Author Topic: Found a fix for 4.1.0 "stalled" issue  (Read 146 times)

apoulos

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Found a fix for 4.1.0 "stalled" issue
« on: May 18, 2018, 05:47:35 AM »
Hi there,

I made an account because I wanted to share the fix that I found with the "stalled' issue in 4.1.0 - some people have been reporting this issue.  I disabled "use my router UPNP/ NAT-PMP" as many ISPs have started to block Port Forwarding.  You can still use random ports though!

Hopefully this helps.

A

Switeck

  • Forum addict
  • ****
  • Posts: 1083
  • Karma: +69/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Found a fix for 4.1.0 "stalled" issue
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 01:51:03 PM »
If you manually forwarded your router port to the computer running qBitTorrent, you probably shouldn't be using UPnP/NAT-PMP enabled in qBT anyway because they can conflict with the manual port forward.

ledzeppelin

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Found a fix for 4.1.0 "stalled" issue
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 07:23:31 PM »
Thanks for this fix apoulos
I see an improvement in the download speed. However I am still on 4.0.3. 
4.1.0 gives me low download speeds

bcarney

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Found a fix for 4.1.0 "stalled" issue
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:26:05 PM »
I had to roll back Window's April 2018 Update to get qbittorrent to work again.