Author Topic: new torrents keep stalling  (Read 488 times)

Swordfish

• View Profile
new torrents keep stalling
« on: November 24, 2018, 09:55:32 AM »
When I add new torrents they keep being on 'stalled' mode immediately. Anyone know why this might happen?

I've looked through the forums but haven't been able to find a solution.

Thanks

ps - Windows 7, software v 3.2.3

Auradragon

• View Profile
Re: new torrents keep stalling
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 08:15:32 AM »
I have the exact same problem. Could anyone help, please? I checked options and preferences and they're all as I left them, yet all downloads start paused instead of in queue as before.

Windows 10, v4.1.4

panlasa1234

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 06:08:26 PM »
I have the same problem, all new torrent I create will just sit there stalled. When someone attempts to download it I will get an I/O error. So I have to delete it and then add it back manually.

If I try to nudge/poke to newly created torrent (pause/start) then it turns into a downloading torrent (instead of seeding), and it is stalled. Very confusing. I'll have delete it and then add it back manually.

If I exit the client, then restart. The newly created torrent will show "missing file" error. And I'll have delete it and then add it back manually.

What is going on? I've been using qbit for years and I've never had this problem. I installed a newer version and I suddenly get this problem.

I'm on v4.1.4 Windows 7 64bit
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:12:15 PM by panlasa1234 »

panlasa1234

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 11:01:44 AM »
well i was never able to find out what the problem was. i just uninstalled and deleted everything - EVERYTHING even preferences, torrent files - the whole lot and reinstalled the latest version on a clean slate. it looks to be working now. so that was the fix for me.

istreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 03:14:55 PM »
same problem exactly. anyone with right solution?
please.

schanuel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 12:27:12 AM »
it seems that going to "tools" -> "options"  -> "bittorrent" -> uncheck "torrent queueing" solves the problem, at leat for me

Dhruv

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 10:05:48 AM »
Windows 10 64bit Qbittorrent 4.1.4 download starts within seconds.No problem here