Per status sort

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
alidan

Per status sort

Post by alidan »

If this isn't an ability currently and I need to turn it on, it would help quite a lot if this was implemented.

I sort everything by date added, for the most part, this cuts though everything easily showing me what I want right up top. however I just had a torrent finish that was added several months ago, it was something that was barely seeded and when it was, it was very slow, it just finished, and I went to see it completed, however the sort was date added to the completed tab... I know its not much but this too longer to realize then I would like to admit.

if possible I would like to see a per status sort, because if I look at all torrents, its usually alphabetically, if im looking at unfinished its by date added at top, and if i'm looking at completed its by date completed, would be nice not needed to switch for outliers
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Per status sort

Post by Peter »

You just have to click "Status" in the top menu and it sorts by status.
You can click let's say "Seeding" on the left then sort by Status by clicking Status.
And that's all.
alidan

Re: Per status sort

Post by alidan »

not 100% sure we are thinking of the same thing.

lets say I click the status 'downloading' I get everything paused and downloading
I then want to sort by filesize, I click size, and everything is sorted smallest to largest

However

I now click the 'completed' status, and everything is still sorted by filesize

what i'm asking for is if its possible to have everything sorted per status.

that way the status 'downloading' is sorted by date added, at least for me, I want things that that I added most recently at the top.
then I click the status 'completed', that one could sort by completed on, as I find that most useful
the status 'everything' could be sorted by name as if i'm looking though everything, name is likely what i'm looking for.

its more of a convenience thing, as I currently have many torrents which due to bad or sporadic seeds take months - years to complete and when one does and its not at the top, I have to sort by completed on, check it, then sort by added and go back to downloading.