file order inside torrent

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
maruseru

file order inside torrent

Post by maruseru »

it would be nice if qbittorrent could set the file download order in the torrent, for example, if i'm downloading several episodes in one torrent, i want it to automatically download the first, then the second, the third etcetera...

also i have another idea: go to description page once the torrent is in download list, i mean, somethimes you are downloading a torrent and you want to go to the description page, would be nice to have a "go to description page" when you right-click a torrent in the torrent list.
ironcross

Re: file order inside torrent

Post by ironcross »

When add new torrent for download (TV episodes for example) check the option Download in sequential order. In that case it automatically download the first episode, then the second, the third, etc.
maruseru

Post by maruseru »

[quote="ironcross"]
When add new torrent for download (TV episodes for example) check the option Download in sequential order. In that case it automatically download the first episode, then the second, the third, etc.
[/quote]
really? i thought that option was  different, something like download it like a direct download, i mean, download the pieces sequentialy
ironcross

Post by ironcross »

When i download TV series i use it and it downloads episode by episode starting from the first, so just try it.
maruseru

Post by maruseru »

ok, thanks