It would be better for new users if the qBittorent team put the famous qbt-themes as in-client skins you can choose

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
Galex

It would be better for new users if the qBittorent team put the famous qbt-themes as in-client skins you can choose

Post by Galex »

Hello,

i've recently switched to qBittorent as it provides what i need and more this far.

I also put the darkstylesheet.qbtheme and it's amazing. But it doesn't seem to be the official skin, although it works perfectly.

If i ever help someone install a torrent manager, i think having this skin as a default choice instead of telling him to download it from github, which already isn't that friendly, and putting it manually would be best. It works good and is a perfectly good dark skin. I would advise talking with the creator (if he isn't part of the team already) and putting it in, would make life so much simpler and would attract more users. :)

https://github.com/jagannatharjun/qbt-theme

For reference
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: It would be better for new users if the qBittorent team put the famous qbt-themes as in-client skins you can choose

Post by Peter »

Please open a Github ticket about this on both projects (IF there are no existing tickets already).
First, you have to ask "jagannatharjun" for permission. Whether qBittorrent can include the themes - and on what license terms.
And once permission has been granted, you should make a ticket about this on qBittorrent's issue tracker, linking the other issue ticket.