Heya all!

Vampire337

Heya all!

Post by Vampire337 »

Hello, I've now posted a few times, both questions and hopefully helping others, before I noticed there is a place to say hi.

I've been a uTorrent user since 2007.  I recently learned that uTorrent has been the cause off a lot of problems I've just lived with for years.  I'm here as part of my quest to find an alternative that has more awesome features than I need, and doesn't have the flaws that uTorrent had.  So far this is the best I've tried, outside of the featureset of Vuze which is unfortunately banned by two of my trackers...  I am running the latest build on Windows 2008 R2 on an ESXi virtual machine and I've got around 8TB of stuff I share, mostly all on private trackers.  I'm not a Python coder (which I think this is written in?), but I do write code for a living, so maybe I can offer something productive while I'm here.
ironcross

Re: Heya all!

Post by ironcross »

Welcome, Vampire :)
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Welcome indeed :).
loki

Post by loki »

I think only the search plugin is python, the rest being C++ correct me if I'm wrong...?
ironcross

Post by ironcross »

[quote="loki"]
I think only the search plugin is python, the rest being C++ correct me if I'm wrong...?
[/quote]

I think you're not wrong.