Nodes help?

Windows specific questions, problems.
m1dpq

Nodes help?

Post by m1dpq »

Thank you for letting me register and sign up..

I have a problem that is preventing me from downloading anything through qBitorrent and its to do with "Nodes"..

There is "0" nodes DHT, and although it says that there is "No direct connection, there maybe a network configuration problem", but i cannot see how or where or why?

Yes i use a VPN, so i'm listed elsewhere, but that shouldn't be a problem.. I am using the up to date version of qbitorrent, although i was using 4.19.5 before hand as it allowed better seeding, where as the updated version doesn't seed very well to certain P2P / FTP websites, as there seems to a problem somewhere within the coding..

The network has been pulled apart literally and checked before re-assembled to no avail, so i'm turning to the folks on the Forum to see if anyone has any ideas..

Many thanks in advance..

regards

M1dpq

Ps please allay any spelling mistakes as its hard to type, so i'm dictating to the computer..
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Nodes help?

Post by Peter »

Yes i use a VPN, so i'm listed elsewhere, but that shouldn't be a problem
That's exactly your problem. You need a VPN that supports port forwarding. Only a few does it, and you have to configure port forward in both the VPN provider and in your torrent client.