Reannounce all torrents and something else.

Windows specific questions, problems.
PoMcku

Reannounce all torrents and something else.

Post by PoMcku »

How I can reannounce all my torrents? I mean, how I can use "Force reannounce to all trackers" to all my torrents? Because reannounce 200+ torrents manually very difficult.
And what can you say about this (read it at some tracker, translation from russian):
In libtorrent-rasterbar there is preset with settings: min_memory_usage - for any modems with poor hardware. high_perfomance_seed - especially for seedoxes. It is unclear why the developers qB not use these presets. I prescribed some important parameters in qbtsession.cpp of preset high_perfomance_seed - upload speed increased 2-3 times.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Reannounce all torrents and something else.

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

Currently the reannounce item is only supported in the 'trackers' tab of each torrent.
I don't know why the original author didn't expose the libtorrent presets. Maybe because it would be difficult to manage those AND the individual settings.
I wonder what modifications did that user do in the code that resulted in more speeds, though...
loki

Post by loki »

Can you pause them (all) and restart? If I recall correctly this forces a reannounce also.
PoMcku

Post by PoMcku »

loki wrote: Can you pause them (all) and restart? If I recall correctly this forces a reannounce also.
Thanks for the advice :)
sledgehammer_999 wrote: I wonder what modifications did that user do in the code that resulted in more speeds, though...
That's what he replied:
These constants from session.cpp, libtorrent. Nothing more changed.

Code: Select all

send_buffer_low_watermark(1024 * 1024)
send_buffer_watermark(2 * 1024 * 1024)
max_queued_disk_bytes(4 * 1024 * 1024)
send_redundant_have(true)
May I ask another question? Will there be realized removing torrent with. torrent file sometime?
Last edited by PoMcku on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

@PoMcku thanks for the info. Do you have a high speed connection to test whether these options actually make a difference? (I'll provide the binaries)
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Will there be realized removing torrent with. torrent file sometime?
qBittorrent doesn't track the .torrent files from which its torrent came from so it cannot delete them. After you add the torrent to qbt you can safely delete it.
PoMcku

Post by PoMcku »

[quote="sledgehammer_999"]
@PoMcku thanks for the info. Do you have a high speed connection to test whether these options actually make a difference? (I'll prIovide the binaries)
[/quote]
No :( My connection  speed - 6MBits/12MBits.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Do you max it out?
PoMcku

Post by PoMcku »

[quote="sledgehammer_999"]
Do you max it out?
[/quote]
Yes, most of the time my up speed 1.3-1.4 MiB/s in QB.