Qbittorrent 3.2.3 and audio lag

Windows specific questions, problems.
apoklyps3

Re: Qbittorrent 3.2.3 and audio lag

Post by apoklyps3 »

mine is already off since the beggining.
will try to time it the next time to see if it's every 30 minutes.
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

So moving on;

Install the Microsoft Message Analyser and correlate the glitches with what it happening across the network interface.
apoklyps3

Post by apoklyps3 »

i have intalled it.
do I have to start a "Local Network Interfaces" scenario from favourites?
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

No idea, I run Linux machines.
lami

Post by lami »

switching to Tixati solved definitively this discouraging issue and now my PC is running well as usual!
Nili

Post by Nili »

[quote="lami"]
switching to Tixati solved definitively this discouraging issue and now my PC is running well as usual!
[/quote]

Tixati it is good app, unfortunately very hungry when it comes to RAM usage,
...also to let you know, be aware on a private tracker, Tixati could damage your profile (read more)

I think Tixati is too bloated app, qBt It is more accurate.
apoklyps3

Post by apoklyps3 »

[quote="ciaobaby"]
So moving on;

Install the Microsoft Message Analyser and correlate the glitches with what it happening across the network interface.
[/quote]

http://s.go.ro/lzdoe0cv

here is a cap file generated by MMA. hope you can make something of it...
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

Not much use to me as I run Linux, but did you also keep a log of the times when a audio glitch occurred?
apoklyps3

Post by apoklyps3 »

if it's no use to you , to me it's even less.
whatever...I'm done with this.
will try a different torrent client to see if this still occurs.
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

The file is of no use as I cannot open it with anything, the data contained in the file IS likely to be very useful, export it to a PDF or a spreadsheet, Open Document format preferred but MS Excel will do so I can open it using a Linux application.

And please include a list of the times of the audio disruption occurred while the network test were running.
apoklyps3

Post by apoklyps3 »

just use a virtual machine with windows.
if you ever used the program that you recommended : Microsoft Message Analyzer , you'd know that it doesn't export to any of the file types you mentioned.
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

just use a virtual machine with windows.
I do ... ... for Windows 7 with NO applications other than qbittorrent and I have no intention of running Windows 10 on it instead, Try not to lose sight of this being your problem on your system, because if it were my problem I would be doing whatever is necessary to find a solution.

We [the forum members that are not you] can only go so far in finding the real problem thus getting closer to a solution.
apoklyps3

Post by apoklyps3 »

the problem is not my system , as it doesn't only happen on mine.
it's eighter windows 10, eighter qbittorrent.
if you were willing to find out you'd test qbittorrent in a virtual windows 10 machine, yet you are have no intention in doing so.
recommending random software than leaving us with the eyes in the sun saying you have no use for its generated file is not ok.
seems a bit rude to me.
if you're not willing to do everything in your power to help, ok. it's not like you owe us anything,but...
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

if you were willing to find out you'd test qbittorrent in a virtual windows 10 machine, yet you are have no intention in doing so.
What would be the point?
It would be running on TOTALLY different hardware, a different router, and a connection from a different ISP. Any ONE of those would invalidate any results. To add to that, I do not play computer games or watch videos on a Windows computer, I have ONE Windows machine out of my four computers (plus a laptop or two) , and it is set up for one thing only and one thing only and I do not intend to disturb that to test some conditions that I cannot possibly recreate at all.

We know that, at the very least YOUR system exhibits these problems, which means that you are in the perfect situation to perform the diagnosis. Certainly there may be others with the same problem, but currently they are conspicuous by their absence in this thread and on the forum generally.
apoklyps3

Post by apoklyps3 »

so I have now installed Transmission x64 v2.84 , just to compare results.
No sound glitches/drops at all.
also latencymon says everything is ok.