No direct connections - network interface defined is invalid

Windows specific questions, problems.
ThyTorrenter

No direct connections - network interface defined is invalid

Post by ThyTorrenter »

I am always getting the yellow/no direct connections icon. This appears every 1-2 minutes in the log: The network interface defined is invalid: {04153E2A-23F8-4EF8-929F-6966477E89F6}

Downloading works fine at full speed, not sure if uploading works correctly. The correct port is manually set on both qB and router (both TCP/UDP). Software firewall is ok (also tried disabling it). Tried both on/off the option "Use UPnp / NAT-PMP...". Both UPnp and DHCP are router-disabled and correct network settings are set in Windows. What else can I try? Thanks.
Last edited by ThyTorrenter on Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ciaobaby

Re: No direct connections - network interface defined is invalid

Post by ciaobaby »

The network interface defined is invalid: {04153E2A-23F8-4EF8-929F-6966477E89F6}
And what is this particular interface?
ThyTorrenter

Post by ThyTorrenter »

Have no idea. There's nothing particular network-related in my Windows 10 x64 system. The usual, motherboard-integrated Realtek network adapter.
ThyTorrenter

Post by ThyTorrenter »

I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and used both Local/Roaming/qBittorrent folders I've copied from the previous installation. Maybe that can cause such an issue?
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and used both Local/Roaming/qBittorrent folders I've copied from the previous installation. Maybe that can cause such an issue?
Possibly, with the proviso that if your previous qbittorrent installation had a specified network interface set to be used. (Options -> Advanced) as that GUID hardware reference would not transfer to any other installation or re-installation on the same hardware.
ThyTorrenter

Post by ThyTorrenter »

Thanks, that option was the problem. It was set to "Teredo...". Switching to Ethernet fixed it.