Newbie question!

Windows specific questions, problems.
Varjak

Newbie question!

Post by Varjak »

SOLVED

Sorry, I clicked on a few things and managed to get them to redisplay.  What a scary few minutes though.  Sorry to bother the forum. 

Somehow I hit a key or combination of keys and all my torrents don't show in the window.  They seem to be working, because I can see on the left several torrents active and a download figure at the bottom of the main pane.  I can't figure out how to restore the display!

I'm using QBittorrent 3.3.4 on Windows 10.

Thanks. 

Google search found an old thread for me, but I think my problem is different.  I opened my laptop and started a bunch of torrents.    All were showing.  Then somehow I hit something and they all disappeared.  I don't think I deleted them, because you need to okay that the way I have it set up.  As I noted, the ones I started seem to be running, but I can't see them.  When I click on the labels on the side, one comes up (and it's numbered 105, so it thinks there are more torrents), but that's it.  All the files seem to be where they're supposed to be in the download folder as well.  It's just the list that doesn't appear. 
Last edited by Varjak on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KitKat

Re: Newbie question!

Post by KitKat »

Welcome to the forums.
Glad you figured it out ;)