New downloads seem to have stopped.

Windows specific questions, problems.
sharpptb

New downloads seem to have stopped.

Post by sharpptb »

Just exceptional software guys (and gals?).  Super kudos....significantly better than uTorrent.  I'll be making small donations as often as I can now and in the future.  I downloaded more in two hours of using this software than I was able to download in a year of uTorrent.  Not rocket science, just a simple fact.

My first and only issue results likely from something or some setting that I have not properly managed.  I have set unlimited upload limits and unlimited download limits to maximize my downloads.  About 97% of my downloads have seeded completely, so I expected my downloads to be fairly continuous.  For a while, downloads seemed to be matching uploading and seed activity, but downloading over the past two months has halted altogether.  This is not a bandwidth issue as I have available far more than I would ever need, and without limit.  My Service provider AT&T unsust they are not blocking or limiting me in any way.  Is there some setting or settings that I can alter or check?  Anyone else facing such an issue? 

Paul.