Torrents not starting in v4.0.4 anymore

Windows specific questions, problems.
luba

Torrents not starting in v4.0.4 anymore

Post by luba »

Just downloaded v4.0.4 and upgraded from 4.0.3 on Win7. After that neither new nor from 4.0.3 still ongoing torrents showed any sign of life.
All the settings are taken over from 4.0.3 and the trackers are "working". For a short time peers were shown (all 0.00% progress) and then they disappeared again.
Downgrading back to 4.0.3 instantly "fixes" the issue. Are there any changes in the settings I have to make when upgrading to 4.0.4 to make it work?

edit: The log doesn't state anything about the external ip in 4.0.4 (log attached, no additional lines in there after ~10min of waiting and torrents in stalled state). First part is new (re)install of 4.0.3 and then upgrade to 4.0.4. Edited IP and deleted torrent names from uploaded log.
Attachments

[The extension log has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by luba on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brozza

Re: Torrents not starting in v4.0.4 anymore

Post by Brozza »

I've also got a similar problem.
I recently updated from V4.0.3. 64 to v4.0.4. 64 and suddenly qBittorrent doesn't work anymore.
Any new torrents added are stalled and display 0 seeds and 0 peers.
No downloaded files have any trackers that are working and no uploads are occurring either.

I uninstalled V4.0.4. 64 and re-installed V4.0.3. 64, but the results were the same, zero activity.

I'm also using "TorGuard" as a proxy vpn service and will be contacting them shortly about my service and if that is the problem I'm having.

Before updating, V4.0.3. had been working perfectly, just like all previous versions had.
witloof

Re: Torrents not starting in v4.0.4 anymore

Post by witloof »

Try setting the "Maximum active torrents" to -1 (infinity) and check the "Do not count slow torrents..." in Options > BitTorrent > Torrent Queuing and see if it resolves your problem.