25 Seeders-0 Download Speed

Windows specific questions, problems.
aardvaark

25 Seeders-0 Download Speed

Post by aardvaark »

Hi all

I'm stuck at 98.5 on a torrent that shows 25 seeders and 0 download speed. It was motoring along nicely at 1.8 MBPS and then just stopped. Upload is still working fine. Why would this happen? I've never seen this before on any torrent or torrent client. Over 20.000 Availability Thanks for any info.

Qbit version 4.1.1
Windows 10 Pro.
Last edited by aardvaark on Tue May 29, 2018 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Switeck

Re: 25 Seeders-0 Download Speed

Post by Switeck »

Possibly something on your computer is locking the torrent files so they can't be written to further, even Windows files/folders permissions may have changed.

Or... if qBitTorrent is reporting 25 seeds on the torrent but not actually connecting to any, that's likely a firewall blocking qBT.

Lastly, if the torrent isn't really large (like 10+ GB size), stop the torrent and force recheck it...then restart it when that finishes.
aardvaark

Re: 25 Seeders-0 Download Speed

Post by aardvaark »

Thanks Switeck.

It turned out that the temporary internet files location got changed somehow but it didn't affect the other torrents I had on the go at the same time. It was almost 13GBs. Firewall settings were the same as always. Qbit is allowed. I did a forced restart that didn't work but not a recheck. I'll try that if it happens again. I shut it all down for a few hours and came back to it and it started up and finished with no problem. Thank you for your help.