[Unofficial] qBittorrent 2.9.3 static build no install

Windows specific questions, problems.
Calidude

Re: qBittorrent 2.9.3 static build no install

Post by Calidude »

Thank you! I wish the mainpage would keep the builds up to date as you do.
bachi

Re: qBittorrent 2.9.2 static build no install

Post by bachi »

[quote="mos6510"]
Hello nyyu,
i like your static build of qbittorrent. But unfortunately i can't get torrents approximately bigger 4GB. OS is Win7-64.
[/quote]
As I am told, this is libttorent bug, and it's fixed in latest beta version. :(
rbomb

Post by rbomb »

http://libtorrent.svn.sourceforge.net/v ... rrent_aio/

looks like this is lastest with uTP support, uTorrent death is near soon for me i hope.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

[quote="rbomb"]
http://libtorrent.svn.sourceforge.net/v ... rrent_aio/

looks like this is lastest with uTP support, uTorrent death is near soon for me i hope.
[/quote]

I hope so, im waiting for full support too :).
Calidude

Post by Calidude »

I started using this version but every torrent seems to be "Stalled"

Went back to using 2.9.0.1 from the main page and everything worked fine again. Something is wrong with this version.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

[quote="Calidude"]
I started using this version but every torrent seems to be "Stalled"

Went back to using 2.9.0.1 from the main page and everything worked fine again. Something is wrong with this version.
[/quote]

I've tested it myself and I actually saw what you exactly mean here with this version. Yes, it supports uTp but its like connecting to sources and then rejecting again or disconnecting, this makes your torrent almost not downloadable; stalled problem. Returned back to v2.9.2 and immediatly much better stable connections and speed. The uTp is (I think) not working correctly yet.
rbomb

Post by rbomb »

http://libtorrent.svn.sourceforge.net/v ... rrent_aio/ maybe integrate this? or this is already in and just not working? i dont know about deep development.

EDIT:
sorry i did not notice first page of utp version is up, i start testing now thanks.
Last edited by rbomb on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackIceSpain

Re: [Unofficial] qBittorrent 2.9.3 static build no install

Post by BlackIceSpain »

thanks, working fine here.

Btw regarding the folder-name inside contents when torrent has multiple files, it has some backward compatibility problems of course (not problem, just that you have to re-check and put location again), but after that is great i think, placing torrents on same folder and then managing it inside content.

Btw, on my client, uTP connections try to get connected, but they all disappear after a few seconds. Some1 else has this problem too?. It wont upload/download anything from them only from BT. Okay it was already reported :P
Last edited by BlackIceSpain on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mos6510

Post by mos6510 »

hi nyyu, is a new build with qbittorrent 2.9.5 and libtorrent 0.15.10 scheduled? i am looking forward to use your version :-) the 2.9.3-build works perfect!
loki

Post by loki »

I think nyyu build had a memory leak, and no, not related to force recheck... just running qB (for a long time, but still).