Weird issue with Queuing

Windows specific questions, problems.
thekingswolf

Weird issue with Queuing

Post by thekingswolf »

qBittorrent is being super weird for me lately.  running v4.1.1.  I have Maximum active downloads set to 2.  When i que up a bunch of torrents, normally 2 will download and the rest will just say Queued.  but now when it starts downloading, it lasts for a few seconds, then goes stalled, then goes to Queued again and stays there.  I have to Force Resume to get them to work.  I am also having another issue that might be related, and it's so strange.  Files are downloading to like 99.9% and then stalling.  If i reboot the computer and reload qbittorrent, the file in question immediately downloads the rest of the way and finishes.  Without rebooting, it totally messes with my other listings.  It stays at stalled, and I think it's taking up a spot in the Que.  If i force resume, the download speed is at 0, and another file also starts at the same time.  If i resume it normally, it stalls and the other file stops. 

I made a video of it happening.

thoughts?  ideas?
Switeck

Re: Weird issue with Queuing

Post by Switeck »

Queuing is screwed up, it can count stalled torrents even missing/invisible torrents not shown in the GUI.
Bugs known, being looked into...but programmers having trouble reproducing the issues on demand to hunt down the root cause/s.

I've had to disable queuing ...though setting max active torrent really high may be an ok workaround.
Ryrynz

Post by Ryrynz »

Yeah, I'm seeing this too.. Ever since I enabled queuing I've got a bunch of stuff sitting at 99.9% that won't download further after rechecking.. This needs some priority.

Also seeing torrents at 100% but still listed as downloading.
Last edited by Ryrynz on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Switeck

Post by Switeck »

Torrent list shows 100% but in file list 99,9% and 1,9MB remaining!  https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/9134