Few questions :)

Windows specific questions, problems.
SeQuino

Few questions :)

Post by SeQuino »

Hello,

I'm new to qBittorrent and I'd like you ask you some questions because I couldn't find it myself.

1. Can I pause downloading without affecting status of my queued torrents and resume it some easy way? I mean for all files, like a global start/stop button. I know there is Alternative Rate Limits but it's too complicated - I would have to change it to 0 just to pause it for a moment and then change it again to my favourite speed. Ctrl+A + Pause and then Ctrl+A + Start is bad too  because it messes up my queue, for example if I have paused several torrents because I don't want to download them for now, it will start all of them after resuming this way.

2. Is there a way to load only size and content of torrent without downloading? I use magnet links often so I can't see the size and content until it's being downloaded.

3. Is it possible to see how much space will the loaded torrents take? For example if I have a lot of torrents in queue, can I see a summary of how much data is there to download? Like some global counter.
Adsixnine

Re: Few questions :)

Post by Adsixnine »

++ :-[
SeQuino

Re: Few questions :)

Post by SeQuino »

Also, why does the client automatically resume downloading after I start it? Everything was paused before closing and I have "Do not start the download automatically" option on. And it doesn't even resume in the right order. I have 3 maximum downloads set. If I pause everything, close the client, and start it again it will start downloading first 3 positions, next time it will start 4-6 and leave the first 3, after that 7-9 and so on. It doesn't even make sense.

And why is my queue messed up after restarting? What's happening?
Last edited by SeQuino on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.