torrents completes, on completion Qt rechecks the download and then goes to and

Windows specific questions, problems.
ohwell

torrents completes, on completion Qt rechecks the download and then goes to and

Post by ohwell »

torrents completes, on completion Qt rechecks the download and then goes to and checks the files, and then it starts downloading the SAME files - AGAIN and  AGAIN and  AGAIN and  AGAIN and  AGAIN, and never getting anywhere.  Does anyone know what and why this is happening.

:'(  >:(

Also:-
Downloaded files keep vanishing???  Files that I have downloaded previously, and completed, are not there anymore.  I have had downloads complete, then the next day, they are gone.  I have looked in the folders, sometimes the original files are still there, with FRESH downloads with the QBIT ext.  Other times they cannot be found.

???  :o

My setup:-

QBitorrent v4.1.3,  OS, Windaz 10 Pro. 64 bit with 8 GB of DDR3 Ram
Pizz110011

Re: torrents completes, on completion Qt rechecks the download and then goes to and

Post by Pizz110011 »

i'm having the same problem but with only one file, I've tested on 2 x pc file comp's > checks> moves to new folder > then disappears > restarts downloading again ..and at 86bg is a bloody pain , I've gotten to the point I've installed Utorrent on one of the 2 pc's to see what happens ..also no errors in the logs , it tells me the file is 100% , yet the above happens again and again i'm going nuts