qBittorrent 2.9.3 installer - Built with MSVC 2010

Windows specific questions, problems.
Tomaso

Re: qBittorrent 2.9.3 installer - Built with MSVC 2010

Post by Tomaso »

NeMo_0 wrote: If it's really a bug in libtorrent I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible.
Looks like it could already be fixed in libtorrent v0.15.10:
http://libtorrent.svn.sourceforge.net/v ... iew=markup
* fix invalid-parameter error on windows when disabling filesystem disk cache
Disk cache was enabled again in sledgehammer_999's qBittorrent build v2.9.0.1 as a workaround for this bug..
Is it still enabled in qBittorrent v2.9.3?
Last edited by Tomaso on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mkdib

Post by mkdib »

I Will package a new version of qbittorrent this week end with the last release of libtorrent.

@Chem456 : I will try to do what you recommand.

I agree there is an I/O errors with this version, I will try to fix it this week end
Chem456

Post by Chem456 »

Thanks mkdib. Now regarding the VersionInfo, it should be pretty straight forward. But it would be nice if the whole process was automated, i.e. get the version info from a header (haven't had a look at the source yet).
Something like this added in the qbittorrent.rc file should do the job, but like I said it should be automated using VERSION_MAJOR etc defines.

http://pastebin.com/7PbEaaUW

Also, since you seem to maintain the Windows port, it would be better if your changes were committed in the git repository. At least the installer script.
Last edited by Chem456 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
mkdib

Post by mkdib »

Hello all,
A new built of qbittorrent will is available on the forum.

I tried to solve the I/O errors and memory usage problems. I tested the new built for a few hours on windows 7 on small and huge files.