Queue Downloads Only

Windows specific questions, problems.
AbeSimpson

Queue Downloads Only

Post by AbeSimpson »

I'd really like to use the queue feature for downloads so that only a few downloads run at a time.  I have over 2000 torrents seeding and if I turn on Queuing it ruins uploading.  I go from having 10-20 torrents actively uploading to having only a handful after turning on Queuing.  I've turned up active uploads and active torrents to 999 and turned on not counting slow torrents and it still decreases uploading considerably.  I'd really like to just queue downloads and not uploads or seeding torrents.  Is there a way to do this.  If not I'll create a suggestion
Switeck

Re: Queue Downloads Only

Post by Switeck »

There seems to be bugs with enabling torrent queues in general, and especially bad results if there's lots of torrents.

Sadly, you're better off as of qBT v4.1.5 with torrent queueing disabled and manually starting and stopping torrents...as messy as that can be with 2000+ torrents.
AbeSimpson

Re: Queue Downloads Only

Post by AbeSimpson »

Right now I just keep all the seeding ones enabled and only add a max of 3 downloads at a time.  Sometimes when trying to catch up with a series I might want to download a bunch of torrents at once and that's when a queue for downloads comes in handy.  I used that with uTorrent to limit the number of downloads.  I'll add it as a suggestion then