qTorrent statistics: Does it show total number of file completions?

Windows specific questions, problems.
loninappleton

qTorrent statistics: Does it show total number of file completions?

Post by loninappleton »

I noticed qTorrent on my peers list of seeding torrents and wondered how it is working.  My current client program is uTorrent current version 3.2. whatevs.

I switched over from Vuze to get a compact program and even when using Vuze used the old style "classic" UI.

But uTorrent does not appear to collect total downloads completed.  I can get this info from the indexer for some but not all of the seeds which I host.

Does qTorrent show number of completions of a folder of content.  Example I have had one going for over three years which reports 35k plus completions.  Vuze did that as part of it's tabbed info but uTorrent does not show anything like it.

Also, is there a how- to to transfer torrent files into qTorrent from uTorrent?

I will watch this project from Sourceforge and hope that it's volunteer base becomes stable and on-going.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: qTorrent statistics: Does it show total number of file completions?

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

[quote="loninappleton"]
Also, is there a how- to to transfer torrent files into qTorrent from uTorrent?

I will watch this project from Sourceforge and hope that it's volunteer base becomes stable and on-going.
[/quote]

Bittorrent is designed for doing this with ease.
Locate the *.torrent files that utorrent has saved(usually in your Documents And Settings/<user>/Application Data or Local Settings)
Add the torrent files in qBittorrent
Select as a save location exactly the same as in utorrent. qBittorrent will begin the "checking" of the files so it will know at what percentage they are downloaded. Of course this will take a lot of time if you have big torrents. Then qBittorrent will be able to start downloading the torrent.