Show amount uploaded

Windows specific questions, problems.
asundrus

Show amount uploaded

Post by asundrus »

Hi.

I'm using Windows version of qBittorrent, and was wondering, why isn't there any column for "Show amount uploaded"?
ironcross

Re: Show amount uploaded

Post by ironcross »

@asundrus, click on some torrent to select it, then see in the General tab below under Transfer info.
Topic moved to the Windows section since it's Windows related.
loki

Post by loki »

Other than Ratio you're right there isn't a COLUMN that has uploaded amount... I never seen a use for it, or just used the general tab as suggested.
asundrus

Post by asundrus »

I'm aware of the general tab info, just thought that, since "Amount downloaded" is an option, an "Amount uploaded" would make sense to have too, to me that would be more userfriendly, anywho, thanks for the reply anyways.
Calidude

Post by Calidude »

Yeah I don't know why this isn't an option. Seeding information is more important than downloading information.
skrech

Post by skrech »

No, it's not. All that is needed is the download information e.g. filesize and then the ratio. If, for any reason, you need so much to know what amount have been uploaded you can always easily calculate it.
Anyway, passionate discussion on this topic is unjustified, but if the author decide that it's not a problem to be implemented, I guess it won't hurt. :)