I signed up for this forum specifically because after many years of uTorrent meeting my needs, it finally stopped, and I migrated to QBT.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to get the "run external program on torrent completion" to work properly.
I'm trying to automatically un-rar anything that is downloaded into another folder. This used to work in uTorrent, but doesn't in QBT:
c:\program files\winrar\winrar.exe x -ibck -inul -o- %R\*.* f:\unzipped\%N\
What this does, in order:
- Finds Winrar where it usually is [Program Files...]
- Extracts the full archive, with paths [X]
- Does all of this in the background [-IBCK]
- Ignores all errors [-INUL]
- Skip overwriting all existing files [-o-]
- Finds the save path of the file, and attempts to extract it [%R*.*]
- To a directory of your choosing [YOUR_UNZIPPED...]
- Creating a subfolder with the same name as the torrent [%N]
At first, I had quotes around the paramaters, but it came up with this in the logs:
Torrent: Bobs.Burgers.S10E09.720p.WEB.x264-XLF, running external program, command: "c:\program files\winrar\winrar.exe" x -ibck -inul -o- "D:\Downloaded\*.*" "f:\unzipped\Bobs.Burgers.S10E09.720p.WEB.x264-XLF\"
Where it didn't look like it was parsing the quotes properly. So I took the quotes out. Now this is in the logs:
c:\program files\winrar\winrar.exe x -ibck -inul -o- D:\Downloaded\Frostpunk-CODEX\*.* f:\unzipped\Frostpunk-CODEX\
Yet, WinRAR isn't loaded, and nothing happens.
Can someone please help me with the syntax for running an external program on completion, or with my example above?
Windows specific questions, problems.
1 post • Page 1 of 1