How to add new downloads to the top of the list, not the bottom?

Windows specific questions, problems.
UglyStuff

How to add new downloads to the top of the list, not the bottom?

Post by UglyStuff »

Hi,

New here, but a long-time user, I've finally found the time to visit and ask that question I've had for some time now: Is there a way to add new downloads at the top of the list in the main window, instead of at the bottom?

After a while, my download list becomes quite long, thanks to the good work of our devs, and every time I start a new download, it's added at the bottom of the list, and is hidden. I have to scroll all the way down to check on its status, make sure everything's OK.

I'd like my downloads to be arranged the other way around, with the newest at the top. I've tried to click at the top of the "#" column, thinking that would do the trick, and it does... Until I close and reopen qBittorrent... Then, it goes back to the old layout, with the newest downloads at the bottom...

What am I missing?
UglyStuff

Re: How to add new downloads to the top of the list, not the bottom?

Post by UglyStuff »

Don't know how to mark the topic as "Solved", so I'm doing it here, but I found what I was looking for: This time, ordering downloads by number worked and stayed that way, so that the latest downloads are now at the top of the list and not at the bottom.

Moderators, can you stamp my topic as solved, please?
Lucky8Luc

Re: How to add new downloads to the top of the list, not the bottom?

Post by Lucky8Luc »

I always sort my torrents on date completed (reversed) that way oldest is below, newest is above