Unable to download any torrents

Windows specific questions, problems.
lukarDreemurr

Unable to download any torrents

Post by lukarDreemurr »

Hello, I'm running qbittorrent at 4.2.3, firewall is disabled, no vpns, no recent router or networking changes.

A few hours ago, the singular torrent I was downloading suddenly stalled. I tried to resolve this by deleting the torrent and trying again. This time, the metadata for the torrent did not download.
I tried it with another torrenting client, and it showed that that particular torrent did not have any peers or seeders. So I tried another torrent from a more trusted source where the number of peers and seeds were stated, but that torrenting client said it didn't have any peers or seeds. I tried to reinstall qbittorrent, and the same problem occurred where it wouldn't download the metadata of the newer torrent I tried to download.

Does anyone know what my problem could be?
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Unable to download any torrents

Post by Nemo »

Welcome,

Well, if it can't connect to any available seeds/peers then the metadata can't be downloaded either.
spaceballs

Post by spaceballs »

Same problem (yes firewall disabled, allowed, etc, vpn (udp tcp etc). It stopped working since about december or january for me. Torrents work with other programs but not qBittorrent. Didn't try the new version yet.
Last edited by spaceballs on Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lokillo

Post by Lokillo »

same here. It has been acting up the last few versions. had to close and reopen but that does not work anymore. Some are stalled and some are Downloading but with 0 Seeds. I've tried everything. As soon as I try another program torrents download no problem. I would love to keep qbit but this problem seems to be widespread and getting worse