Long wait after deleting torrents (space is not released)?

Windows specific questions, problems.
andrey192761

Long wait after deleting torrents (space is not released)?

Post by andrey192761 »

Hello!
Please help me solve the problem. I use qbittorrent on windows server 2019, but also on my home computer.

I describe my problem approximately and hope for your support (I don't know how to configure the program):
1. the disk Space on the server is small-20 GB, on the home computer - 100 GB.
2. I run several torrents at the same time (for example, 10-20 torrents of different sizes that exceed the amount of free space on the computer).
3. Torrents are downloaded and there is no space on the computer (the download is completed).
4. I delete some files from my computer (from the SSD drive).
5. and then there is a problem that I want to solve - the space is already available on the disk, but the download does not start (all torrents in "Idle"mode). And so it can last 1-2-3-5 minutes (I did not determine exactly how long, but you definitely need to wait for a certain time, which of course is not always convenient).

I found a way out for myself - restarting the program. If you restart it, qbittorrent immediately detects that the space has been freed up, and the file download begins. But to do this, you need to close and open the program again, which is not convenient at all.

Please help me how to configure the program correctly so that there are no such problems? I really hope for your support, because your torrent is the best, but because of this, it just strains and prevents you from downloading (especially on small SSDS).