Already downloaded files gone/altered!!!

Windows specific questions, problems.
FrankLampard

Already downloaded files gone/altered!!!

Post by FrankLampard »

I am facing the following issue and the steps performed after that.

First the added torrent was showing missing files. Then I browsed the location & made sure that the files are there( 5 video files completely downloaded out of 24 ). After this I performed the following steps

1. I force rechecked w/o any success
2. Noticed that all the files listed under the torrent are unchecked( It is possible that I had accidentally done the same earlier ).
3. I checked the already downloaded files in the list & again force rechecked & now the already downloaded files are gone & the location is showing 0 byte files of the selected downloads.

FYI, I use two folders for downloading and downloaded content( files moved here after the download & this option is given in qBittorrent setting ) respectively. My point is that if the files are in the folder then it should be there either the files or checked are unchecked. It used to be this way earlier I never faced this type of issue earlier and am using it( v4.18 ) on windows 10.

I don't think that I could retrieve the files anymore but any help for pointing out the cause for this would be helpful in avoiding this in future.

ผลบอลเมื่อคืน