Availability drops from 100% to 20's or less

Windows specific questions, problems.
tiger59

Availability drops from 100% to 20's or less

Post by tiger59 »

With multiple torrents I see that it shows theres 100% availablility and downlod starts but after high speed download for a time the % goes down to less than half. For a few downloads I see that each respective download the peer is just one active and no others are showing. So it could not be that I have say two peers showing and one has all of the file and peerB only has say 20% and peerA blocks or shuts down causing peerB unable to share anymore as they do not have any more to share. I only ever see one peer, the same IP. (different IP and peers for each download)

My question... How can they be doing this. I tested something out... I used another software and downloaded the same torrent and I see the same thing there (which I would expect)

So it could not be that someone is sitting there waiting for my to have the same say 20% of the file and stopping me getting any more!

What could be happening here ?

p.s. this is not a specific torrent in question, this happens to a handful of torrents I tried to get, not all. (different IP for most)

^ราคาบอลไหล^