Not Connecting to seeds

Windows specific questions, problems.
Nobber

Not Connecting to seeds

Post by Nobber »

Hello
I moved from UTorrent to Qbittoreent recently but sometimes whether it a magnet link or torrent file it just wont connect to seeds and sits there, I tried pausing , force reset etc but nothing happens, then if i add the torrent into Utorrent it starts straight away

I must have a setting wrong somewhere, any ideas?
Thanks
Foonus

Re: Not Connecting to seeds

Post by Foonus »

Seeing this quite a bit too, and mostly from magnet links.
Had a few that will go to 99.8% and stay there despite almost 39 seeds showing available and multiple clients it will not connect to a single one to finish those last few %. My seed ratio is 8+ on this specific torrent but still will not complete.

I deleted the torrent in qbittorrent, and corresponding files on the HDD. Then redownloaded a magnet link from a completely different torrent site to the same file.
Same deal. Gets to 99.8% and sits there for over a week now.
I use a VPN so can see some clients possibly having this IP range backlisted but there is no way that clients are downloading it this long from me and nobody can top off that 0.02%. Really infuriating. have multiples like this stuck with 20+ seeds and it just will not connect to finish.
All other torrents at the same time running perfectly, and no firewalling issues either.
Not sure how to resolve this and finish download before the files are no longer available on the internet.