Windows, but Sat Internet, need help..

Windows specific questions, problems.
dlbott

Windows, but Sat Internet, need help..

Post by dlbott »

I am unable to upload, it is not reliable and at baud speed, and pay through the nose for every bit, both up and down and limited bandwidth. This leaves with problem. For some reason I can't get download speed, i think because I am unable to share. Is there a way to set it so that I can download at speed. It is not my fault I only have crappy satellite and cant' share. It is all available in the country.

Is there way to or a program that will allow you to utilize torrent in my situation, even though you can't share. Unless you are in this situation you can never understand it. It is not like you don't want to share, it is just it is very very expensive and slow and i don't have the money to do it. Even the download is limited, and you pay for every bit...

I do need help figuring it out if anyone has the answer I truly would appreciate.

Side note, I am a free world-er and sharer. more than once years ago i copied over thousand 700meg disk and mailed to them. Just not able to share online now. Please help.... thanks