How to make the torrents in qBittorrent to queue for upload and not keep changing around?

Windows specific questions, problems.
zhicuk

How to make the torrents in qBittorrent to queue for upload and not keep changing around?

Post by zhicuk »

I upload dozens to hundreds of torrents per day. Usually after I fill out the information on the web page one by one, I drag and drop hundreds of .torrent files into the client at once, and then I hope the client to queue them up and upload them 3 by 3 (i.e. up to 3 torrents taking up the upload bandwidth at the same time), NOT let all the torrents send out connections at once at the same time.

Earlier I used uT v2.2.1, I could achieve the above goal by simply setting the maximum active torrents to 3. But recently I switched to qB, and I dont know how to achieve the above effect in qB. After I set up like this or this, the active 3 torrents will keep changing around like the gif below shows, and I don't know why (the speed in gif is sped up, it actually changes every 15 seconds or so)

Question: In qB, how to only let 3 torrents upload at the same time and don't keep changing around, and then give the position to other torrents in the queue only after any one of 3 is finished (no active connection)? Thank you.

zhicuk

Re: How to make the torrents in qBittorrent to queue for upload and not keep changing around?

Post by zhicuk »

Sorry to bump but I'm still anxiously waiting for help. All my other torrents are loaded in qB, but the daily uploading had to be done within uT awkwardly because of this issue.
Anyone met this issue before?
zhicuk

Re: How to make the torrents in qBittorrent to queue for upload and not keep changing around?

Post by zhicuk »

Bump (I know bump is annoying. but at least say something even if none knows the answer pls)