qbit 4.3.3 quit working.

Windows specific questions, problems.
HapHazard

qbit 4.3.3 quit working.

Post by HapHazard »

Started Qbit,only to see all files are red with an exclamation mark. If I hit "resume all" the files will turn blue briefly,but then immediately turn red again.

Anybody?
HapHazard

Re: qbit 4.3.3 quit working.

Post by HapHazard »

Ok. I guess my eyeballs weren't working. I saw that the drive letter changed on my portable drive which is set as the folder for all downloads. I changed the drive letter in Qbit to match the portable,but still get the files in Red and not working.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

What does it do if you try to recheck?
HapHazard

Post by HapHazard »

Thanks for the response Nemo.

I didn't even know that you could do a recheck. I "called a friend" and he was very helpful as always. I am trying to figure out why it says Missing Files. Is it because the drive letter changed? (I use my portable drive as the destination for downloads).

My friend suggested a force recheck,and now the files are downloading (a couple at a time). I wonder what happened to the files,and if I will have this issue anytime I need to disconnect my portable drive? That would render a portable drive not so portable. ;D Also,is this basically a refresh of the files,or is it adding to the volume as well?

Thanks for any insight.

Hap