no action on qbit

Windows specific questions, problems.
humanbean66

no action on qbit

Post by humanbean66 »

Qbit ver.4.3.0.1, Windows 10 64 all updates, i hope this is enough

i have only 29 files left to d/l as all of them are partially d/l but now there are no seeds no peers, and no uploading, qbit has quit
I hope someone can help, thanks, Mark
humanbean66

Re: no action on qbit

Post by humanbean66 »

i have added files to download and have 5 seeders plus and qbit which i downloaded 4.3.3 and the same happens, nothing, they just sit there and do nothing, i add files and they do nothing and of course older files may have lost the seeders, but heck they get into the 90's and stop, never to download again, i have used qbit for years now, but never have had this problem before, Help
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Check everything if its set up properly like your port (so you are connectable) and your VPN (which is most the problem here) if you use one. If you have checked eveything send the torrent or link (PM) to me and ill try it for you.
humanbean66

Post by humanbean66 »

i have only 21 files on version 4.3.3 and all of them whether they show a seeder, nothing happens, no downloads, most of them have partially downloaded and stopped for some reason. I use Nord Vpn and have not had any problems with it, there customer service is good, i am a newby, where do i find the port and what should it read? and what does pm mean, thanks, Mark
humanbean66

Post by humanbean66 »

My port reads 22209 Mark
humanbean66

Post by humanbean66 »

nemo can you help, Thanks Mark
humanbean66

Post by humanbean66 »

can anyone help, please
humanbean66

Post by humanbean66 »

qbit version 4.3.3, windows 10 with nord vpn I have only 27 files that just sit there, most are 3/4 finished but stop d/l for some reason. Are there settings i could mess with to get these d/l's going again?

thank, Mark
humanbean66

Post by humanbean66 »

ok now all my video downloads go into the inactive and it says it is checking resume and does nothing, just sits there and i end up deleting it. Does anyone know why this is happening, it never happened until tonite,Thanks to everyone that replies. Markus
unseen19
Veteran
Veteran

Post by unseen19 »

NordVPN does not support port forwarding hence you will always have issue with Torrent software (all, no just QBT)
https://support.nordvpn.com/FAQ/1047408 ... arding.htm

As a matter of test, disable all torrents, disable the VPN, and pick some official torrent file (Ubuntu, mint, aand all offering this alternative download way. Review your network setting (best to to it manually rather than relying on UPNP), and confirm the defined QBT port is reachable from outside (internet sites exist to test it)

Once done, with only these official torrents running, are you reachable?