Sorting torrent is not working properly after v4.3.4.1 update

Windows specific questions, problems.
BNibir

Sorting torrent is not working properly after v4.3.4.1 update

Post by BNibir »

I used to sort my torrents based on completion, which means the torrent which is completed later will automatically sort at the end of the list. I used to sort in this way by clicking the progress tab (up arrow). But after the v4.3.4.1 update something happened and this sorting is not working. If I click on the progress tab and sort my torrents based on completion then it sorts based on "Name". For example, suppose I downloaded 3 torrents named B, A & C on day 1, 2 & 3. I used to sort them based on completion date so the order would be B > A > C but it is not working and even if I select sort by completion date it sorts alphabetically, which is A > B > C. Any solution please?
staffie2001uk

Re: Sorting torrent is not working properly after v4.3.4.1 update

Post by staffie2001uk »

I'm afraid I have no solution, but find this change annoying as now the downloading torrents are at the opposite ned of the list to those just completed, so I cannot see both at the same time, which was my preference.
I hope they will reverse this, or give the option to chose, if the new arrangement is desired by some.
kefrayba

Post by kefrayba »

I have this problem as well. I always sort mine with Completed On. Which usually left any torrent with zero or incomplete progress bar on the top most of the listing. Now they all went to the bottom of the list. I do hope they change it back. Or, like staffie said, add an option.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Open an issue at Github to see what de devs have to say and maybe there is a reason for it (which I don't know).

If its really an issue it will be looked at.

Duplicate;
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9215
kefrayba

Post by kefrayba »

Nemo wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:49 pm Open an issue at Github to see what de devs have to say and maybe there is a reason for it (which I don't know).

If its really an issue it will be looked at.

Duplicate;
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9215
I have report this issue via Github as suggested.
https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/14646

It's been reported by other people. https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/14607 This is slate to be fixed in the next update.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Nice, thanks :).