[Abandoned] How to get stationary upload section like it used to be?

Windows specific questions, problems.
Clothes

[Abandoned] How to get stationary upload section like it used to be?

Post by Clothes »

For some reason in the latest 4341, the upload queue now changes order based on upload speed, even though the upload speed column is not selected. Normally, the Progress column is selected and every torrent is listed in the order they were completed.

My whole torrent software experience is based on having a static list of torrents in the order they were received/completed. Not to mention I now have to corral or even stop seeding to select some of the more energetic torrents.

Even if I stop uploading, the order of the torrents is changed based on the speed it was uploading at the stop.

Is this a bug? Should I report it as a bug?
Last edited by Clothes on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clothes

Update: How to get stationary upload section like it used to be?

Post by Clothes »

OK. Historically I would choose to sort the 'Progress' column and it would list torrents by %, 0% down to 100%. The 100% would be sorted by age of completion, the bottom torrent listed being the last completed.

As I previously wrote, yesterday the torrent list (always sorted by 'Progress' column) was acting like the 100% complete torrents were sorted by 'Up Speed', constantly changing order, determined by speed. Last night the 100% complete torrents part of the list became alphabetically sorted. This morning I started up qBT and now the torrent list is acting like it's sorted by the status and the 100% 'Complete' are not listed by age or alpha or anything...

How do I fix this?

Edit: But the newly completed 100% are now locating at the TOP of the 100% list. GRRRR, It's like doing this on purpose. Every time I open the program it changes it's features.
Clothes

Re: How to get stationary upload section like it used to be?

Post by Clothes »

forget about it. I went with the competition. :))