Not uploading

Windows specific questions, problems.
sharp90br

Not uploading

Post by sharp90br »

Hi. I'm currently living in Ireland but I usually use a brazilian website to download and upload movies and tv shows. But after I moved to Ireland my qbittorrent isn't uploading to brazilians anymore. Only when someone living in Europe starts to download using this website.

Does qbittorent block to upload worldwide? C:-)

Thanks!
sharp90br

Re: Not uploading

Post by sharp90br »

anyone able to help me?
DeathStalker

Post by DeathStalker »

I get better/more/faster connections with qB, but the speeds are HORRIBLE, especially the UL speeds.
unseen19
Veteran
Veteran

Post by unseen19 »

@sharp90br
It doesn't seems to related but you can always change your DNS for Cloudflare or similar to get rid of ISP limitation. The Torrent protocol is build to connect to the fastest peers, including the peers handshake so except if you have a competitive connection this should be part of the problem
(local peers of this area with "handshake" faster)

@DeathStalker
QBT relies on libtorrent about peers connections and general torrent traffic, and this is solid and shared by multiple torrent client. What could influence is the QBT settings, the libtorrent version, and more certainly your connection and seeders number of the torrent you own.
How many seeders have your slow torrents? The higher the worse for your ratio. Best for such is to play the long run as number of seeders decrease with time.
About the settings and SW version I think I read you have issue with the current one. As the bug tracker and the forum (not checked Reddit) is not overloaded by issue have you reviewed your setup/router config/else? What with a previous version, clean install of course?