Hi, I'm running qbittorrent 4.3.5 on win10, connected via wireless. If I keep the defaults, download speeds are horrible - I get a quick blip of high speed (28MiB/sec) every few seconds, but then most of the time it's 10-50KiB/sec. While it's stalled, if I do speedtest.net, I get 200mbps (my max), so there's no problem with the network or internet connection speed. I did find some threads talking about TCP vs uTP, I set it to TCP only & speeds went really high, consistently for both torrents I had at the time. I thought it was all fixed, then I started a new torrent, and it's gone back to really slow speeds, with intermittent blips. Changed TCP/uTP on this makes no difference. There's loads of seeders, so not an inherent bitorrent problem.
Windows specific questions, problems.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ok, quick update. If I kill and restart qbittorrent, it runs fine for a while, then after a bit out goes back to intermittent and slow downloads.
I get a similar response on torrents that start fast then slow down.