Downloading Torrents Wont appear in torrent

Windows specific questions, problems.
georgesrecycling

Downloading Torrents Wont appear in torrent

Post by georgesrecycling »

Ive tried everything but it wont open up just tells me my downloading rate cant find the file anywhere any suggestions appreciated
georgesrecycling

Re: Downloading Torrents Wont appear in torrent

Somebody please take a moment to help out a noob it would only take a few seconds to help a brother out i have very limited wifi access so if i cant figure out this issue im screwed
georgesrecycling

wow hours have passed the torrent file is completely downloaded 15.59 gigabytes an entire season of Attack on Titan and it will not open up show up anywhere all the corresponding tabs say it is there downloaded [1] ETC but when i click on them nothing happens i see this is a pretty popular forum and every single other post has multiple responses at this point im considering paying someone please im begging you guys anybody somebody please help me im running out of time at my wifi location and about to be stuck on a 12 hour train ride with nothing to watch on this brand new damned laptop please im begging you
Zoloft

Post by Zoloft »

Providing a lot more information would be helpful, as is learning how torrents work BEFORE you start downloading things. But, with the very limited amount of information you've given, try right clicking on the torrent in qbt and selecting "open destination folder" that's where your files should be, the location that YOU chose to download them to.