Missing files

Windows specific questions, problems.
kwasnr

Missing files

Post by kwasnr »

Hi,

I started moving some files out of my destination folders (Windows 10), and noticed that i accidentally selected a file that had not finished downloading, so canceled the move. When I went back to my Qbit the file was tagged as missing files. When I checked the file in my destination folder it showed it had 17 gig of a 30 gig file.

I'm using Qbittorrent 4.3.6 64bit.

Is there a way to restart this at the point it stopped?

Thanks
DeathStalker

Re: Missing files

Post by DeathStalker »

I have this issue even when I just start up the client (4.2.5). It seems to randomly pick a few completed torrents to re-hash. They finish hashing at 100% though.

--- DS
laz305

Post by laz305 »

I just updated and this is why I never do. Now all my files don’t have a #1 number next to them. They have a * and I rely heavily on that. Any way to get them back?
kwasnr

Post by kwasnr »

Hi,

I found a solution... I deleted the item in Qbit but did not delete the file in my destination folder. Then I selected the same torrent from my favorite torrent site. Qbit went into "checking" status and then set the percentage completed to what I had in the destination file and the download resumed where I left off, or close to it...
DeathStalker

Post by DeathStalker »

I have this issue EVERY time I start up qB. It happened with 4.2.5 and it happens with 4.3.3. No pattern, no rhym or reason. It just starts up with errored titles that I *KNOW* are good. I have to go and re-hash them and they're 100%.

This is just plain stupid.

--- DS
Freonpsandoz

Post by Freonpsandoz »

kwasnr wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:18 am Hi,

I found a solution... I deleted the item in Qbit but did not delete the file in my destination folder. Then I selected the same torrent from my favorite torrent site. Qbit went into "checking" status and then set the percentage completed to what I had in the destination file and the download resumed where I left off, or close to it...
So, your "solution" is to manually add 13,143,562 torrents back into qbittorrent?